Term and Condition
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the Brand Assets:
- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Bling My Thing, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Bling My Thing.
- Don’t present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Don’t use Bling My Thing’s Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Bling My Thing.
- You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
- We do not require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with our Brand Assets.